We offer different types of visits to school pupils, an open or an animated visit. Whichever choice you make the pupils will be encouraged to awaken all their senses throughout their visit.
Download our school brochure:
The open visit (Cycle 1, Cycle 2, Cycle 3 and 6e)
Discover and observe the flora and fauna at your own pace.
Duration : 1 hour 30 minutes minimum
- A teaching pack is available for cycles 2 and 3 (please request this when reserving tickets, there is one free pack for every three pupils).
- 5,60 € per pupil from 4 years old
- 2,00 € for each supplementary teaching pack
- 1 accompanying person for every 10 pupils
Reservations should be made by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 04 66 61 09 75
Animated visit (Cycle 1, Cycle 2, Cycle 3 and 6e)
A detailed visit, rich in information, and adapted to the class (time to observe, questions/answers ...)
This visit is aimed at an entire class (maximum 35 pupils)
- The guided tour will take 45 minutes
- Free access to the whole of the gardens
Teacher's pack :
- Why not continue your project in the classroom with the teaching pack ?
- 4,80 € per pupil from 4 years old
- 49,00 € visit package per class
- 2,00 € teaching pack
- 1 accompanying person for 10 pupils
Guided visits take place from 1st March to 30th June and from 1st September to 15th November. Reservations must be made in advance.
Reservations should be made by email : email@example.com or by fax 04 66 61 09 75. Thank you.